Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton in Europe ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'd love us to get to at least the europa league but if we got to the conference there is a possibility they might play my local team. Flora Tallinn
Sounds like the name of someone you dated once only to be dumped for the university rugby captain.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
This lot have largely thrown in the towel regarding us, instead some feel there’s an outside chance versus Spuds.

https://www.villatalk.com/topic/23352-villa’s-race-for-europe-2223/page/224/

To be fair if we lose on Monday this forum will be full of negativity. This race for Europe is pretty tight and looks to require a decent number of points.

That said I thought we were done after the Forest result so I don't think I'll be throwing the towel in till its mathematically impossible!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just a bit of fun but what European cities would we like to visit on our jaunts next season ?
Never gonna happen - silly thread 😉

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
To be fair if we lose on Monday this forum will be full of negativity. This race for Europe is pretty tight and looks to require a decent number of points.

That said I thought we were done after the Forest result so I don't think I'll be throwing the towel in till its mathematically impossible!

Something special has happened on nsc in the last 9 months, imho. Negativity and Albion rows have gradually slipped away, even after defeats. The moaning used to start 10 minutes into games, those folk are having a break or have been converted.

I’m pretty confident.

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
Something special has happened on nsc in the last 9 months, imho. Negativity and Albion rows have gradually slipped away, even after defeats. The moaning used to start 10 minutes into games, those folk are having a break or have been converted.

I’m pretty confident.
Yes. Where is b. W. 2?

I think we should be told. The transfer window is neatly upon us!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Somewhere with good camera angles as away tickets will be like diamonds and require about a billion seagull points. Lol.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011

I’m pretty confident.
There was a thread after the Forest game which declared the season over. It got a lot of attention and keeps getting bounced which is nice.

@b.w.2. Has one job which is to highlight that we don't have enough strikers (on every thread throughout the transfer window). :jester: I fear they may have been made redundant for this window by the Pedro singing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I’m pretty confident.
I didn't come here for a lecture in communism.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
There was a thread after the Forest game which declared the season over. It got a lot of attention and keeps getting bounced which is nice.

@b.w.2. Has one job which is to highlight that we don't have enough strikers (on every thread throughout the transfer window). :jester: I fear they may have been made redundant for this window by the Pedro singing.

That was a lively thread. And silly. If you disregard a Wembley penalties result, we’ve been amazing with one fatigued away day.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
That was a lively thread. And silly. If you disregard a Wembley penalties result, we’ve been amazing with one fatigued away day.
A possibly knee jerk reaction of someone airing everyone's darkest thoughts. Totally understandable to feel that way at the time but saying so in a thread on NSC is not the path I would choose to express my disappointment. I know the feeling is likely to lessen in time and the last thing I want is to get stuck in an echo chamber of doom reinforcing my despair. Instead my go to technique is to be a little bit grouchy with everyone I know for a day or two. Not enough to upset anyone or start a fight whilst also being an obvious dark cloud to ward off social interaction. Works a charm, especially if you don't want too many friends.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A possibly knee jerk reaction of someone airing everyone's darkest thoughts. Totally understandable to feel that way at the time but saying so in a thread on NSC is not the path I would choose to express my disappointment. I know the feeling is likely to lessen in time and the last thing I want is to get stuck in an echo chamber of doom reinforcing my despair. Instead my go to technique is to be a little bit grouchy with everyone I know for a day or two. Not enough to upset anyone or start a fight whilst also being an obvious dark cloud to ward off social interaction. Works a charm, especially if you don't want too many friends.

I used to vent on nsc on the day of a loss. It was therapeutic for me, the next day I’d moved on.

The sea change …. we rarely lose :lolol: .

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I'd love to play an Italian team. Would be interesting to see how RDZ would be.

Due to work, I am out of the country a lot, but am actually home for September and October. Would love to be able to get to 1 European away day.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Will it be Pay On The Gate? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here