Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'd imagine the same way they know when you visit the Royal Pavilion - you show them ID with your address on.

I wonder if they'll have one of those things which points out all the outline/shape of all the things you can see from the top? I'm hoping it has "Withdene Seagull's House----->" so I can wave to you.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I wonder if they'll have one of those things which points out all the outline/shape of all the things you can see from the top? I'm hoping it has "Withdene Seagull's House----->" so I can wave to you.

You're unlikely to ever see me at "Withdene Seagull's House" .... not even sure where Withdene is :thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How will they know if you're a resident?
Although some standard proof of address would be good, it says you need to register and get a card, which will cost £1. I don't know if that card is per person or per household, and if you can then lend it to guests, or what.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
My latest effort taken from the pier this evening.

Attachments

• i360 1 NSC.jpg
    i360 1 NSC.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 457

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
The guys from Holland who are building it have been staying in the hotel I work in for the past few months. I had the pleasure of being the last person to go up it last week before they took the jacking tower down [emoji41]

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't really mind if we end up paying for it. We get an iconic building, probably one of the best views in the UK , another landmark to distinguish Brighton as a special place. I'd rather that, where we see something back from it than bailing out bankers or paying for fatcat MP's boozy lunches and prostitutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here