*** Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Yeovil Town *** Official Match Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Yes we are also closer to the champions league places than we are non league.

I am closer to being on the moon than I am Jupiter.

The difference is we cant qualify for the champions league, and I presume you aren't actually making an attempt to get to jupiter but are worrying drifting towards to moon instead?!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Spanish Dave coming on....presumably for Ince (as Ince is on a booking)?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
They've got a Hoskins too.

That's nice. We haven't got one. We have a guy collecting wages for a laugh every week. No danger of him being on the pitch for us at any point.

Dickensen playing well today, really pleased to see us giving our youngsters a chance rather than filling the team with uninterested loanees, like Conway

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Didn't happen for Ince today then. That's bound to be the case from time to time. C'mon Dave, time to shine.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Dickensen playing well today, really pleased to see us giving our youngsters a chance rather than filling the team with uninterested loanees, like Conway

Your vendetta against Conway (mentioned as one of the best players first half) is getting dull.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Didn't happen for Ince today then. It'll happen. C'mon Dave, time to shine.

Can't get excited about Spanish coming on at the moment I'm afraid. Better than risking a 2nd yellow for Ince though.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Can't get excited about Spanish coming on at the moment I'm afraid. Better than risking a 2nd yellow for Ince though.

Exactly, but we know that he was good last season, so he can come good again - now would be a good time

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
what happened to Oscar's shoot on site policy then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports