Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhamton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
Wise words. Watching (or listening to) sports is an outlet to release some of life's frustrations. We have all kicked a football so think we're experts. I too trust CH, even if I don't get what he's doing sometimes.
We always know better than the manager unless we win, then he is a genius and we forget the negativity before kick off.

But if we lose we can all say I told you so.

That's the way it is and always will be sadly.
I think CH does know far more than me about football and i will trust his judgement.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bournemouth 1 Blackpool 0

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 49s49 seconds ago

09: Dunk cautioned as he tried to stop Afobe by using his hand. Caution will mean a two-game ban for reaching ten yellows. #BHAFC 0 #WWFC 0

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Anyone else think Dunk needs to be dropped for a game or two? Has been responsible for a number of goals recently and could do with a rest and refocus. Is the future of our defense but makes me nervous at the moment
sounds like he's going to get a rest anyway.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Anyone else think Dunk needs to be dropped for a game or two? Has been responsible for a number of goals recently and could do with a rest and refocus. Is the future of our defense but makes me nervous at the moment

he'll be on his arse for the next game at least .....can't believe no COG.......come on you bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooozzzzee!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
And CMS ....... misses

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here