[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
It's got nil-all written all over it

It's usually early in the 2nd half that nothing happens until a huge mistake by the Albion leads to a Wolves goal. It could be that the Albion levels or comes extremely close to leveling but Brighton never get as many goals as they deserve after all their possession.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Just feel we’re taking one touch too many around the box. A few more first time strikes please.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Need to take a few more shots when in good positions. Estupinan could’ve taken a couple, including one on his left foot from about 20 yards out. Instead he tried to find The Pacemeister General Pascal on the overlap :facepalm:

We are doing okay against a good side, but would be fortunate to be ahead to be honest. Need more from the second half from several players, especially Buonanotte, Welbeck and Pedro.
The proof is in the pudding and the pudding in this case is a football.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Ref has done well I reckon.

Gilmour our stand out player there.

Crossing a bit poor and we're taking one too many touches in the final third.

I think lallana will be sent to pick the lock before too much longer. Also I'd like to see Barco on for Milner in the second half

I reckon Messi on in the second half, and maybe Pele and Maradona as well.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Let's hope Dunk and JPvH target Cunha in the second half.

He's going off.
The way this game is panning out I don’t think them going down to 10 men and packing the defence is gonna help us when we’re too shy to have a strike at goal.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Steady performance. They creating stuff on the break and defending so narrow with so many bodies. Could go either way!

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
We've been the better side; still expecting the win today.

Bring on the second half! :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports