Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Thought Potter ball had gone but it’s been back for 47 mins here at the American express community stadium , yawn yawn yawn

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Cunha gets a yellow, no idea why. Proceeds to go nuts at the ref and totally loses control, comes back at HT and does it again, and the ref has still bottled the second yellow. Weak, shit refereeing again.
Was in the ear of the lino all the way off the pitch, too!

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Ref has done well I reckon.

Gilmour our stand out player there.

Crossing a bit poor and we're taking one too many touches in the final third.

I think lallana will be sent to pick the lock before too much longer. Also I'd like to see Barco on for Milner in the second half

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Hope Cunha carries on like this, he’s heading for an off pitch red at this rate. Random over reaction! In fact all thr Wolves players and coaches seem overly emotion. PTSD after last season at the Amex?!

What was he raging about? Was it a dodgy decision? I missed the replay of the incident if they showed one

I’m not seeing a lack of effort, poor Milner has made numerous lung busting runs, I’m having a heart attack for him. It’s not as if we're not absolutely dominating. But we’ve just been shit around their penalty box. Just lack of skills not befitting a team who want top 6. Don’t know what Rob can do really, tell them to fcking trap a ball?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
JP too slow and Gross making the wrong choice. Need more compusure from Buonanotte too. Playing well but got to forget about plaudits and put the ball in the net.

Being miles better than West Ham and better than Wolves needs to yield more than 2 points. It's what Hughton and Potter would have got too (albeit with different performances). Keep it up Ghana tonight while I think about Chrissy Hughton mind!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Cunha gets a yellow, no idea why. Proceeds to go nuts at the ref and totally loses control, comes back at HT and does it again, and the ref has still bottled the second yellow. Weak, shit refereeing again.
Or in the predictable AGMF* way, trying to correct one clusterfuck with another. . .

*Amatuer game management Fuckwits

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
You can understand why he's gone off on one. Their game is all about the.counter attack, and Gilmour was done for pace the first time and got away with it. Didn't see much in the second incident TBF, but he's not scoring unless he goes past WBG.

Early on there was a thing off the ball when Wolves were attacking and Cunha body checked/barged Gilmour 3 times trying to get him off the ball. I actually though what Jenas thought was obstruction was Cunha running into him again and so I think it’s a build up of him consistently doing that.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Ref has done well I reckon.

Gilmour our stand out player there.

Crossing a bit poor and we're taking one too many touches in the final third.

I think lallana will be sent to pick the lock before too much longer. Also I'd like to see Barco on for Milner in the second half
Barco is not on the bench?

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Gilmour is top quality when he moves the ball quickly, shame the rest of the team hasn’t looked so sharp.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Need to take a few more shots when in good positions. Estupinan could’ve taken a couple, including one on his left foot from about 20 yards out. Instead he tried to find The Pacemeister General Pascal on the overlap :facepalm:

We are doing okay against a good side, but would be fortunate to be ahead to be honest. Need more from the second half from several players, especially Buonanotte, Welbeck and Pedro.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
He's been excellent. Always demanding the ball and doing something with it.
Absolutely. He always wants the ball but what has frustrated him with me in the past is he’s not been positive or quick enough and made poor decisions using the ball. Tonight he’s taken his game up a notch - positive and decisive everytime, moving the ball quickly and choosing the right options. Need some of the others to get on his wavelength now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here