Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Time for a RDZ halftime pep talk, to send us out for the second half with greater attacking intent. And always nice to see opposition coaches made of ham get booked. Hopefully for being made of ham.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I understand his frustration, why he got a yellow i do not know. But you just cannot continue on like that.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Cunha gets a yellow, no idea why. Proceeds to go nuts at the ref and totally loses control, comes back at HT and does it again, and the ref has still he bottled the second yellow. Weak, shit refereeing again.
Followed by the Wolves staff getting in the refs ear in the tunnel.

Weaselly Midland shits.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Cunha gets a yellow, no idea why. Proceeds to go nuts at the ref and totally loses control, comes back at HT and does it again, and the ref has still he bottled the second yellow. Weak, shit refereeing again.
I think his yellow was more a sort of intent / revenge thing?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Really poor in the final third but almost total control. Have we got that little bit of extra quality to win this one?

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
We've been the better side but lacked quality in the final third.

I think it's because we are taking that extra touch instead of going more direct. When we do play more direct, we are a more clinical team.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hope Cunha carries on like this, he’s heading for an off pitch red at this rate. Random over reaction! In fact all thr Wolves players and coaches seem overly emotion. PTSD after last season at the Amex?!
You can understand why he's gone off on one. Their game is all about the.counter attack, and Gilmour was done for pace the first time and got away with it. Didn't see much in the second incident TBF, but he's not scoring unless he goes past WBG.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here