Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Masterminded team selection from RDZ. Undaz in particular having a great game. Enciso is almost certainly our newest £60m+ player.

The spirit of this team is phenomenal. Resting (probably) our strongest two midfielders. Even though they are elite professionals, there must be some tiredness for those ever presents - but you wouldn't have thunk it.... Gross in particular is super human - what world class finishing.

That all said, Wolves have been extremely shit so far... Their defense has been a total shambles... and we've exploited it... could be 6 or 7 by half time.

Would love to see a record breaking win for us today... but surely, surely Wolves will sort out their act for the second half. Expect to see RDZ rest some key players at some point.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Enciso was great but doesn’t always lay the ball off when he should.
Very small criticism but there’s a hell of a player in there

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Necessary changes but it doesn't fill me with hope. Gilmour has been an after thought so far under De Zerbi and Undav unfortunately hasn't looked like a premier league quality player at any stage this season.

Hopefully both will shine today and we'll pick up a big three points.
Look at this doofus!

Ooooh, the line up doesn't fill me with hope!

No worries, we'll just go and score four in the first half. Obviously helped by Wolves not just being at the beach but fast asleep in their deck chairs and/or buried up to their neck in sand. Still, you've got to capitalise and my goodness we've done that so far. Lets go on and wrack up a cricket score in the second half.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Could have had a few more to be fair. Has to be said it could have been a different game if the ridiculous VAR hadn't looked back on a silly red card incident when the Wolves player was through on goal:D

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Could have had a few more to be fair. Has to be said it could have been a different game if the ridiculous VAR hadn't looked back on a silly red card incident when the Wolves player was through on goal:D
Not to worry.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Splendid and tremendous

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here