Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
A fantastic line up? Really?
Yes, fantastic for the ambition and big balls. He recognises, as do most fans, that the players were emotionally and physically shattered on Wednesday. He admitted he got the selection wrong. Putting the same exhausted 11 out for another game 3 days later would be madness. Madness I tell you.

I’d probably have also rested Dunk for Van Hecke, Ayari for Groß and Colwill for Pervis - but he’s wisely kept a core of seasoned professionals at the heart of the pitch.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Has Gross missed a minute all season?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Thing with the changes is the next game is next Thursday, 5-days away, which makes the changes even more telling IMO. EDIT: particularly as this is a game we 'should' be winning with Europe hopes.

I get fatigue is cumulative and if already tired a given amount of stress will take longer to recover from, but the next game is still 5-days away, its not Tuesday. The players dropped must be really knackered, which indicates a problem not just for the next Man Utd game but the rest of the season.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Looks like a really weak line up to me. For the first time ever I've gone against the Albion and stuck £20 on a Wolves win at 4/1. Still prefer to see a Brighton win but with that team it looks very unlikely.
I did the same, but got 6/1. Very happy to lose £20 and see us get the 3 points, but it seemed prudent to have something to fall back on, should the worst happen.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Warren getting frustrated with Deniz already! Cant say I disagree in general.
It's not his fault though - he's just not a Premier League player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here