[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
We have looked terrible. I understand we have players out but we look tired and leggy. We even had a week break

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caesar

Oct 9, 2005
Every game is the same. We somehow have assembled a squad of good footballers who have absolutely no ability at all to score a goal. Our forwards are rubbish and we have about 10 midfielders who cannot score a goal between them. Are the club really so f——__ stupid that they cannot see this? Desperately need to get people in January who know where the back of the net is.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Honestly you could pick eleven random people out the crowd and they might look less disjointed as a unit than this lot

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
If it stays this way, understandably Potter will speak out about the impact of COVID on team. And he will be right.

But all things considered, this is a very poor Albion performance.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The crowd have been quiet all game. We aren't (never were) really a football town, are we? ??? The Leeds never stopped singing last night even at 0-6.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
This club know how to hurt you, on repeat.

Lovely infrastructure, but I just can’t celebrate wildly over steel, glass and concrete.

I got into football for wins, goals and swaying terraces.

The latter’s history, the other two an increasingly distant memory too.

You want wins and goals? Right little Veruca Salt aren’t you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports