Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
And it will not need to be a very big one !!:lolol:

s-l500.jpg

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Do you think G Pot may just be eyeing up the BT pundits on the side line to check their fitness?
Martin Keown, Robbie Savage, Owne Hargreaves, Glenn Hoddle and making his Amex debut in goal Michael Owen....

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
inuries and covid very frustrating as we need to win this.

Starting to look over shoulders but a win takes us back to 8th

Hopefully have some luck as Wolves must start this clear favourites

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Wolverhampton are a desperately poor side according to my Villa supporting relative. One goal in six games and the scorer of that goal is suspended. We shouldn't have any worries about them despite our injury records, and I think GPott sees this too which is why we have not tried to postpone the game. I see a comfortable home victory.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Wolverhampton are a desperately poor side according to my Villa supporting relative. One goal in six games and the scorer of that goal is suspended. We shouldn't have any worries about them despite our injury records, and I think GPott sees this too which is why we have not tried to postpone the game. I see a comfortable home victory.
I have to agree the amount of goals we score at home is nothing but exceptional Gpott definitely knows how to excite a home crowd.

With Wolves beating Villa 3-2 at Villa park your relative knows his stuff :thumbsup:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Well, I hope the wolves huff & puff, and puff & huff, and more huff and puff .....

But find they just can't blow our house [defence] down.

0-0 to the little piggies !!

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Line up is in early

[tweet]1471174213453058048[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here