[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Hopefully this makes Bloom and Ashworth realise they need to get involved. Either back Potter so he can play the system he wants or pull the trigger. What a waste of all that progress

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Haven’t created anything since we scored.
Players look void of confidence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
For the first time this season I am almost resigned to relegation :down:

I am very reluctant to blame Potter though

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Every one called Burn today. Putting Burn up against THE FASTEST WINGER IN THE LEAGUE. Wow.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
2E277DBE-B8AE-4E22-91F8-9EB0717E21B2.jpeg

The ball is out , it was our throw, not a ****ing Wolves penalty.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
My 10 year old son, season ticket holder just told me...

The players look like they have just met and if we don't change manager we are down...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The board got rid of Hughton because our defence was brilliant but our attack was woeful. Potter has successfully changed one of these things.

cheltenham seagull

Dec 23, 2014
Sleep walking into the championship, spineless with no passion. Just not good enough all over the park. This team has no spirit to fight a relegation battle....

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

folkestonesgull

Oct 8, 2006
folkestone
I was sad when Houghton left.
Potter isnt tough enough for this league.
He needs to go. Straight after this game.
We have lost any kind of edge or ability to compete in exchange for prettyish football

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
This is a depressing watch.

When we got the first goal I had some (naive?) optimism we would go on and comfortably win. But after that it was absolutely dire.

I don't blame Burn, the whole performance has been poor.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
It's not just burn though it's virtually the entire team only 1 who looks decent is Biss. We are shot to bits and apart from a half time rollicking which, may change things then we are on for a hiding
He can’t wait to get sent off can’t blame him either.

FannieMac

Jan 4, 2014
This game is over. I can only hope that this results in GP walking. He’s totally out of his depth.

We are guaranteed to go down with his constant dicking around with the starting XI. He does not realise the style of football he wants (and that we all want) is beyond the skills of the current squad. Our once solid defence is now an absolute joke. We need to gain some stability and solidity, and changing half the team every game is a mistake I’m getting sick of seeing week in and week out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports