[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Potter is Hyypia mk 2, lets hope Bloom actually acts this time if Potter doesn't do the honorable thing and resign.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Burn has single handedly cost us the game.

Was he out drinking last night?

Should have had the reactions to do SOMETHING with his own goal, other than just let it hit him and go in.

That penalty to give away - Sunday League stuff. You just don't do that there. Absolutely idiotic.

Potter picked him. And Potter will send him out again in the 2nd half. He's "got to be fair to the guy" as he says. Bloody School teacher.

Disciple

Dec 27, 2020
I'm sure a second half introduction of Pascal Gross will change the game... I have no faith that Potter can make a positive impact at all, he'll bring on Gross to make no impact at all.

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
I’m a big Potter fan and don’t want him to go.

But if I was a neutral, I would say he’s a dead man walking. We look shot to pieces.

And Dan Burn is a ****ing amateur, I take back my defence of him before the match, that was unforgivable. He has to come off at HT.

It's no surprise he's not very good. The only complimentary comments I've read on here from other posters are that he works hard, but that should be expected from every single player. Even sunday league players work their arse off and they aren't even getting paid for it.

Potter will take the blame no doubt, but the LB position should have been strengthened in the summer, as the recruitment failed to do that, they need to bring someone in, even if it's on loan, this transfer window. Not that a new LB will solve all the issues and there are issues all over the place with this team.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
**** sake. We're really showing every aspect of our season today aren't we?

Concede an equaliser shortly after scoring? Yep.

Concede a goal from a set play/cross? Yep.

Concede a shit goal thanks to shit defending? Yep.

Concede a penalty. Yep.

Brilliant.

We look devoid of confidence, ideas and resilience. There looks very little character out there.

No VAR complaints yet though!

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Don’t necessarily except us to beat Wolves, but this is a shambles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You didn’t before kick off or you mean now at 3-1 down because Wolves really aren’t all that this season and we should be expecting to get a result against a side like them because we sure aren’t guaranteed points off teams doing better than them...and there are quite a few!

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I’m a big Potter fan and don’t want him to go.

But if I was a neutral, I would say he’s a dead man walking. We look shot to pieces.

And Dan Burn is a ****ing amateur, I take back my defence of him before the match, that was unforgivable. He has to come off at HT.

I am a neutral and there is no way you can keep him on. My only worry is Bloom doesnt pull the trigger generally and gave him a decent contact didnt he?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I'm very close to potter out, but its because I'm fuming with individual errors. burn is a liability, who has been for a while. I'm a bit annoyed

I’m exactly the same.

You need exceptional players in the premier league, and some of them just aren’t Premier League Standard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports