Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
i left on 17 mins as i have a bug and feel like death warmed up, but the part of the match i saw we looked great, it wouldnt have surprised me if we'd won 3 or 4 nil, did it all go downhill later ??

James Wilson felt like death warmed up and played for 98 minutes.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
i left on 17 mins as i have a bug and feel like death warmed up, but the part of the match i saw we looked great, it wouldnt have surprised me if we'd won 3 or 4 nil, did it all go downhill later ??

Could have gone that way (19 shots - 6 on target - according to the BBC), but nothing would go in; the breaks just weren't going our way. Wolves defended pretty doggedly, mind.

upnorth

Jan 1, 2016
Wow That unbeaten run and all those great draws have kept us in touch with the top two. I mean 5 to 7 point gap is catchable right?

Didn't join just to moan but its been getting on my nerves. Too many draws. And to top it off our fans lower themselves to Derby's level and boo injured players (audible on the telly box so must have been most of our fans) disgraceful

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Wow That unbeaten run and all those great draws have kept us in touch with the top two. I mean 5 to 7 point gap is catchable right?

Didn't join just to moan but its been getting on my nerves. Too many draws. And to top it off our fans lower themselves to Derby's level and boo injured players (audible on the telly box so must have been most of our fans) disgraceful

Oh, stop moaning.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Zamora was shockingly poor today

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

With great respect - feck off

And try to get to a game before you post shi#

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Fantastic effort again. Can't fault them for that. Bruno very good but he didn't really have to defend so had a free reign. Stockdale looks Premiership.

Wolves got the tactics spot on. Solid defence.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Interesting listening to hughton on the phone in. Seemly he is very happy with the squad and Lua Lua and baldock are due back and will give us some needed options, but he is happy with the way we are playing at the moment.

Blimey...I thought we are playing ok 30 yards from the goal but the final ball is dreadful and we end up scrambling around and dunk behaving like tom Daley. Bobby is off the pace and Wilson was ill. Murphy is not the player he was a few months ago and elvis is not a footballer in the broadest description of the term.

If hughton cannot see that we need a decent striker, two attacking midfielders and a decent cover for bong and rosenior then I am not sure what he thinks.

Also did anyone notice warren call the Irish lad todger, and was quickly corrected by the co host!?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Just what NSC needs; another bellend talking shit.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Interesting listening to hughton on the phone in. Seemly he is very happy with the squad and Lua Lua and baldock are due back and will give us some needed options, but he is happy with the way we are playing at the moment.

Blimey...I thought we are playing ok 30 yards from the goal but the final ball is dreadful and we end up scrambling around and dunk behaving like tom Daley. Bobby is off the pace and Wilson was ill. Murphy is not the player he was a few months ago and elvis is not a footballer in the broadest description of the term.

If hughton cannot see that we need a decent striker, two attacking midfielders and a decent cover for bong and rosenior then I am not sure what he thinks.

Also did anyone notice warren call the Irish lad todger, and was quickly corrected by the co host!?

I preferred your posts when you were that other bloke:moo:

upnorth

Jan 1, 2016
Were you one of the cretins booing an injured player. Judging by your choice of vocabulary I wouldn't be surprised if you were.

upnorth

Jan 1, 2016
Is it shit to point out while we may have been unbeaten in 20 we got late equalisers and a few lucky draws. Perhaps those draws were just masking our true level.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
just back from game. normal service resumed i am afraid. we have no creativity in midfield and our strike force is frankly not up to it.

we seem to have become the Arsenal of the championship -lots of tippy tappy possession and we try to pass it into the goal. never going to happen. very disappointed by todays performance. we could still be playing and not have scored.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here