[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Pathetic from Webster. So poor from De Zerbi. Milner and Gross bad as well. Should have made changes earlier and what the f*** is Veltman doing on the bench still. Best defender at the club by an absolute mike (not saying he is better than Dunk). Bloody shame. We are so soft defensively and over reliant on Mitoma.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
If we sign both Diaz and Baleba you could see them getting a lot more time together than we probably expected.
The way teams move through the midfield of the pitch is a serious concern.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I'm wondering if this is just a mistake from De Zerbi or if he is so arrogant he thinks we can just turn up and play our normal game against sides like this. Exactly the f***ing same as Everton.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'm hoping that this is our Everton (h) result of last season this season.

Get it over with early along with any possible complacency or top of the table attitude that might've crept in.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I'm wondering if this is just a mistake from De Zerbi or if he is so arrogant he thinks we can just turn up and play our normal game against sides like this. Exactly the f***ing same as Everton.
I guess it's a fine line between arrogance confidence.
I have no idea what he is trying to do defensively.

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
If we sign both Diaz and Baleba you could see them getting a lot more time together than we probably expected.
Yup. The way we are playing this year has us wide open through the middle. One ball and the opposition are away. Been happening all season but Luton and Wolves didn't make the most of their chances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports