[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Welbeck should not be in our starting 11

I like the guy but he isn't good enough for a top half starting 11
Must have imagined him doing it in multiple seasons with Man Utd and Arsenal. Oh but that was ages ago. When was the last season that he regularly started for a team that finished in the European spots?

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
The players need some more support, I know we're losing but we can uplift them.

They have the qualities to beat this West Ham side today, we just need the break that mental barrier.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
We don’t need to p*as our pants quite yet .
It was one stupid mistake.
Other than that we are not far off . Agree that Welbeck shouldn’t be starting though

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Ref a Hammer but what on earth were you thinking Adam Webster honestly just put the ball out schoolboy stuff

Hopefully we can turn it around

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Got to praise West Ham really. We’ve done okay, not great and not awful, but they’re so organised today. Hoping they tire.

He’s going to change the shape here. I think he’ll bring on Pedro for Milner and Groß will go to inverted right-back.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
On seeing the line ups, really pleased, but we said concerned about a lack of pace defensively down the right. Even Luton targeted it, with two power merchants.

Webster the whole 45 (or not at times) was covering the entire right half of the pitch on his own. Milner 70 yards upfield in the Saka/Trent role.

Crying out for a Veltman, or if only there was a right footed Estupinan on the books :wink: .

They’re all just copying Dyche.

Yes I realise risk-reward, but our left is solid.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Loads of slating West Ham here, we’ve been pretty poor, not created much and they’re doing what most teams do away from home in the prem.
No good moaning about them. Got to be better

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Once Gilmour scores I suspect he'll be a very regular scorer..gets in dangerous positions and you don't pass like that without eventually realising shooting is just passing it into the next.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports