Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm not so sure. West Ham were going to be happy with 0-0, I doubt Newcastle will be. The game will be more open from the start which should help us.
I think that we will be bullied and over run like we have not been …since the last time we played them at St James Park. Let me be wrong.

When Burn scores and celebrates like he just won the league, I hope he gets a good booing :lolol:

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Poor mistake from Webster, no need to play a blind pass like that. After the first mistake he seemed to lose confidence and started to stand off the attackers and was at fault for two more goals by standing off. We didn’t really play particularly badly at all, just got punished for some poor defending. Moyes ball is depressing though. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a team 3-0 up wasting time playing in the corner with 15 minutes to go. Very unnecessary. Those plastic cockneys from Essex can keep their Moyes ball. I’m still confident we can have a positive season again.

andys320

Jan 10, 2014
Thought Gilmour played well, will get better with a run in the team.

We created enough to win but looked toothless frankly, would have liked to see Pedro instead of Welbeck at the start.

Webster was appalling, looked like he'd won a bet, never in the same post code as a West Ham player, embarrassing!

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Bad day at the office. We will play worse this season and win.

Their goalkeeper was excellent and they took their chances.

Onwards and upwards.

Average 2 points a game all season then we’ll finish in the CL positions 😉

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
The hype/buzz around us is generally justified, but we'll lose plenty of games that we 'expect' to win, and win a few that we are 'expected' to lose.
We ain't *that* great, but by Harry, we're far, far better than I ever expected us to be.
I can't be downbeat over a single loss - it happens.
My mojo remains strong, for this season.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
A game we mainly dominated but fiddled about to much, seemed scared to shoot . Reminds me of couple of seasons ago when we couldn`t score.
They on the other hand hand few chances but looked very dangerous attacking and put away their chances.!!! Did anyone look good today ??
Looking forward to Newcastle !!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
It struck me how limited our right back options are, if only we could clone Pervis

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The hype/buzz around us is generally justified, but we'll lose plenty of games that we 'expect' to win, and win a few that we are 'expected' to lose.
We ain't *that* great, but by Harry, we're far, far better than I ever expected us to be.
I can't be downbeat over a single loss - it happens.
My mojo remains strong, for this season.
We all know we’ll have results like this don’t we, it‘s the downside of DeZerbi ball when teams do their homework and get the bounce of the ball coupled with errors by our defenders :shrug:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
There are a few players resting on their reputations right now, I don’t think Milner, Solly or Wellbeck deserve their status as starters.
Are you mental? Solly’s been sensational this season. Milner too in the first two games. Welbz had an off day.

NSC bed wetting at it’s finest!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here