Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United *** Official Match Thread ***

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Add my thanks to [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION] for the sterling job all season :clap:

Just seen someone in the stripes this morning. Nothing unusual in that on matchday but I am nearly 1400 miles away. Missing the last game of the season for the first time in years but will just have to console myself watching a dodgy stream whilst laying in the sun with a cold beer. Give the boys a wave from me :bigwave:

Thread by [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION] ? Check.

So excited / were loose? Check

"I'm on holiday"? Check again :clap:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
My first game in months and months. Buzzing.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thread by [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION] ? Check.

So excited / were loose? Check

"I'm on holiday"? Check again :clap:

Just needs “anyone know where I can watch the game in “some exotic place”

Just being on holiday is not enough, we need to know where!

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Still waiting for [MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION] to tell us where he is on holiday. **** drums fingers****

Or do we have to guess where he is that is 1400 miles away, and hot? My guess is the Algarve.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Should be a cracker today with both teams wanting the points for their own objectives. Losing and dropping down the table to around 12th/13th/14th would feel disappointing. A point should mean we finish top 10. 3 points and we have a chance at 8th!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I don't need this for home games, but thanks [MENTION=14308]Mortdecai[/MENTION] for doing this every match - you have made finding away matches so much easier.

But I and, I suspect, many other IPTV watchers that can access all of these channels do need and appreciate it for all our matches, so many thanks [MENTION=14308]Mortdecai[/MENTION]

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
They’ll be going all out for a win to get 6th. No jeopardy for them.
A point virtually guarantees us 10th and a finish above Palace.
Think I’d take a point.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'd love 8th but I'd take a point as that would give us a very god chance of top 10.

With City and Liverpool going for the title, Leeds and Burnley scrapping to stay up, us gunning for a potential 8th it should be a pretty exciting final round of games. I can't wait!

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
Can’t be there today, and wishing I could. 3 points please lads, and then enjoy your summer. It’s been a fantastic season, but beating West Ham and finishing in the top 10 (and above Palace) will top it off just right.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Thank you [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION]. I hope you are back to full health.

3 points and 'dogs abuse' to the max for Zouma today please.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
3.10. Mark Noble presentation.
Seems a bit strange to do this for an away player?
Secondly - there will be less than 4000 in the seats at that time anyway.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Am I right in thinking that there's no extended service between Brighton and Falmer today!? Train at 15.05, 15.17 and then not till 15.47!? Ffs thats ridiculous if I'm right

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
We’ve been stuck on the M25 near junction 8 (Reigate) for the last 20 mins or so. Nothing’s moving (except emergency services and nothing coming past us on the other carriageway either). Reckon we could be here a while and in danger of missing kick off. Obviously my predicament isn’t anywhere near as bad as those involved further up the road.

Anyone else on here stuck in this queue with me?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I will get rained off work tomorrow, so will stay up for the first half, second half, only if we are winning.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I've got a sneaky feeling The Llama will start today and get his goal via a 25 yarder,obviously it will take 5 deflections on it's way into the net but it'll be the winner and send the Irons into thursday night European sherpa van trophy oblivion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here