Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United *** Official Match Thread ***

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
What a way to end the season and meet our top 10 target.

9th spot. Above Palace. £26.4 million in the bank. A big thank you and well done to Potter and Tony Bloom. UTA!

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
So this win and 9th place means that we are the best placed team south of the Thames. Great isn't it.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Wow - I thought we’d comeback, but wow... 9th...

Absolutely stunning.

Albion.

I’m so proud I could burst.

As I’ve said before, I was at Doncaster when we lost 3-1 - during the end of the Case era... we had Christer Warren up top, we were so bad, at 12 or thereabouts, I would have looked good.

From there to here... it’s quite simply put: beyond my wildest dreams.

Last edited:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What's all this shit then?

Firefox_Screenshot_2022-05-22T17-27-42.834Z.png

https://www.premierleague.com/match/66714

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Gross was decent first half, the second half he absolutely bossed.
Still don't know if he's staying but there was definitely a fantastic determination from him to win his final home game (of the season)

D

Deleted member 2719

Nothing has taken any off mine. Fantastic performance and end to the season.

It certainly was a great performance and end.

Maybe you don't have dirty Leeds fans as mates that were giving it large for many years.

It just tainted the day, that they are texting me in sheer delight that they were never at risk of going down because we are might Leeds!

Never liked Leeds personally.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Gross

What a guy.

Loved that. Absolutely ****ing loved that:albion2:

First game since the P***** one before lockdown.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I reckon the last time I saw us r
turn it round from a goal down a half time to win 3-1 was away at Huddersfield at Leeds Road when Clive Walker turned on the style ... 1994?

(I don't go to many games)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Well that will do very nicely indeed. Officially the best ever time to be a Seagull and the first time we’ve finished above Palace since 2014 (which didn’t really count because of that playoff).

Very happy evening to follow. It’s my daughter’s 23rd birthday and we’re all out for a slap up feed. Now I come to think of it, the ascent of Brighton almost shadows the time my girl has been around. I’m not saying she’s the reason we’re brilliant but… just saying.
:D

You’re thinking of 2013 where they beat us in the playoffs. 2014 was Oscar Garcia and being soundly beaten by Derby County. Everyone seems to forget that we also finished above Palace in 2012, but still, 10 years is more than long enough to have to wait before being able to claim objective superiority again!

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Discussing post match and cant decide whether I enjoyed today more or the Manure game - what a game to finish with. We need to keep as many of these players together as possible.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
So this win and 9th place means that we are the best placed team south of the Thames. Great isn't it.

Not just great but I think unprecedented. 59/60 was last time we were top South Coast side and Charlton were then 7 places above us in Div 2. Prove me wrong, someone, but I think this is another bit of Albion history today.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Another great game. Blown away the Amex cobwebs in last 2 games. Can enjoy the break and come back fired up next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here