Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Watford *** Official Match Thread ***

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Montoya not in the squad! Is he injured?

Fans punchbag Dale Stephens out. Our centre midfielders will be under scrutiny ... we win, great by GP. Fail to win our final home 6 pointer and we’re in deep shite.
If we win it will be because Dale didn't play. If we lose it will be because Dale didn't play. Either way it's his fault

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Our bench is looking pretty stacked today.

Some really good players that can’t get in the team now, waiting for a chance.

I'm almost certain looking at that bench that there will be all 3 subs early in the second half. Murray can't do 90 minutes any more for one.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I'm almost certain looking at that bench that there will be all 3 subs early in the second half. Murray can't do 90 minutes any more for one.

He did last week, and was more than good enough right to the end.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
277cdbaba94cf548e69f6d4ac0bd5a6e.jpg

FFS should have thought this through, massive dilemma now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phoenix

May 18, 2009

Murray played 96 minutes last week !

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
That doesn't mean that you have to agree with the selection. I wouldn't have picked either wing backs Schellotto or March I would have picked Montoya and Bernardo and kept the other two as possible subs.

We need to start against them like we finished against West Ham - so, good choice for me. Let's be three up by half-time, and maybe we can relax a bit!!

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
That doesn't mean that you have to agree with the selection. I wouldn't have picked either wing backs Schellotto or March I would have picked Montoya and Bernardo and kept the other two as possible subs.

Can I ask if you have agreed with anything Potter has done this season? I accept everyone has a right to an opinion but yours seems to be negative regardless. Let's get behind the team today and roar the boys to victory!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I always agree with the team selection, otherwise they would have asked one of us to manage the side

Grappott does select the team after all's said and done but he does run it past one of us before it's set in stone. Has he never asked you?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can I ask if you have agreed with anything Potter has done this season? I accept everyone has a right to an opinion but yours seems to be negative regardless. Let's get behind the team today and roar the boys to victory!

I agree with some of his substitutions but feel that most have been needed due to his mistakes with poor selection in the first place. I think that he has shown that he doesn't understand the Premier League due to lack of experience and is being out thought on most occasions. I hope that he proves to be correct with this one today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here