Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Watford *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hughton will take us down at this rate. Unbelievable decision to play the same team after Tuesdays SECOND HALF shambolic display. What does Bissouma have to do to get a game? Blows my mind.

He did the same after the pathetic display at Watford, first game of the season, remember what happened next game?

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
And that's Einstein saying it.
85ba6df33c5d1d8eed7df04f206cfe3c.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Somebody else that don’t come to watch lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not all matches live but always have a stream. I'm sure you know best though because you are there.

Out of interest, I have never been on another teams forum, do they always knock their own players/manager?

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Not all matches live but always have a stream. I'm sure you know best though because you are there.

Out of interest, I have never been on another teams forum, do they always knock their own players/manager?

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk
Know best no , go to most home and away yes .
Other teams slate players
Only the shit ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Newcastle staying below us. Spurs 1 Newcastle 0 FT - phew

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Why on earth doesn't CH start Bissouma?? He's probably our best midfielder.

Defensive qualities not good enough..yet. It’s a pre requisite for Hughton players to defend as well as they attack.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Defensive qualities not good enough..yet. It’s a pre requisite for Hughton players to defend as well as they attack.
Does Pascal Gross have defensive quality then... I mean as a CM rather than a striker? IMO, has has absolutely **** all defensive quality and just gets in the way of DS and DP doing their jobs...

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Does Pascal Gross have defensive quality then... I mean as a CM rather than a striker? IMO, has has absolutely **** all defensive quality and just gets in the way of DS and DP doing their jobs...

Apparently covers more ground (slowly :smile:) per game than any of our players so he must be doing quite a bit of defensive work?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I think he does in so far he can control a ball, and think, before kicking, also pass accurately. he's also the best in the squad at kicking the ball to one of our players from free kicks and corners. If I had to drop one of the three for Bissouma it'd be Stephens, but he has his qualities as well.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I
I can run around a lot, doesn't mean I will be in a my way useful...

Can you do a Cruyff turn though? Deliver a Pinpoint cross, score crucial goals, link up play? If so get yourself down to Lancing :wink:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
There was nothing wrong with the starting 11 at Fulham. It's what happened to them in the second half that needs to change - and I don't think many of the suggestions made on here so far would affect that.

Of more concern to me right now is the lack of HD streams on reddit this week....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here