[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
How many wrong decisions against us? 4/5 already? f***ing joke the decisions they get.

But yeah, that was the best first half for 3/4 months. Exceptional.
You can always start the thread.... :ROFLMAO:

The ref has let a lot go tonight, although in some ways it's a good thing as stuff that should be allowed, but isn't, is also in that mix

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Besides the missed chances, I have nothing at all to complain about. To a man we were superb in the first half. I don't reckon Spuds can come out and be quite as shit. So keep them out (or score more of our own) early in the second and we'll be golden. Concede early and they'll be right back in it.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Five minutes added on in first half, yet there was only one stoppage - for the VAR check. They just make these numbers up.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I'm astounded at our performance during that half - great defending...great passing...2 goals....hitting the post twice...great saves from their keeper...good atmosphere....what a match.
Please keep it going for the next 45, lads.
Can we just keep a clean sheet to stop the continuous mentions by commentators and questions to RDZ?

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
What an incredible, entertaining first half!

A brave, counter-attacking performance from our bare bones team.

Milner having a superb game. His best half for us by a country mile. I think this is what he's about - really stepping up when needed. (Helps that he's not playing full back).

Going to be careful what I type here as I don't want to tempt fate, but this has been truly impressive so far - could be up by 3 or 4.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Sometimes we've passed the ball backward when we have them stretched it's frustrating. There is no reason we can't get 3 here, they look defensively off tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports