Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Stronger XI and bench than Spurs. Need to win this

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Blimey, it's a bit much blaming the goalie for a loss before kick off. Steele has done some great saves this season.
Yeah! That honour is normally reserved for Goodnight!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Good to see Ange have a quick word about the f***ing racket in the ground, way too loud. One of the reasons I generally skip pretty sharpish after final whistle . . . Ear ache.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Bloody ange, boo hoo I've got injuries....after thought, so have Brighton. Then the silly bint going all starstruck hope you don't get any more injuries ange...I love you!
Oh great townsend having his tuppence worth now.
I remember why I don't watch the build up to games

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Bloody ange, boo hoo I've got injuries....after thought, so have Brighton. Then the silly bint going all starstruck hope you don't get any more injuries ange...I love you!
Oh great townsend having his tuppence worth now.
I remember why I don't watch the build up to games
Off round the corner to my Spurs mate who has Amazon Prime. Told him I'd be there at 7.25, and he was surprised I wasn't going earlier to see the 'build-up'. Pointed out just what you have said.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20231228_190951_Prime Video.jpg

Wolverine is at the Amex :wozza:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Good to see Ange have a quick word about the f***ing racket in the ground, way too loud. One of the reasons I generally skip pretty sharpish after final whistle . . . Ear ache.
Pardon?

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
We have five Englishmen and one Scotsman on the field, Spurs have two Welshmen. Surely that's some sort of advantage isn it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here