Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know I'm asking a lot (too much) but is they any chance we can not sing 'DeZerbi's right the refs are shite', just because the qualified and better positioned referee hasn't awarded us a free kick, due an Albion player falling to the pitch looking for a free kick.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
“Tottenham will assess Cristian Romero and Richarlison, who were substituted against Everton with respective hamstring and back issues.

Destiny Udogie returns from a ban but Yves Bissouma begins a four-match suspension’‘

👍
….and yet yesterday the media were quoting the former being out for five weeks 🤦‍♂️

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Just at the Tottenham stadium - trains very quiet! Hardly any Albion here. In fact hardly anyone here to be honest.
That's annoying as I couldn't get a ticket. No touts around either. I'll watch it in the pub near the stadium.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I’d like us to come out on the front foot and play forwards from the start. Energy and tempo, no meandering recycling of the football from deep in their half back to the goalkeeper. Basically I want the second half we had in the last match from the get-go and I’m sure RDZ does too.

We have to attack with directness and ambition when we earn the right to play in those forward positions.

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
Well I’m sure we all predicted this line up. I have a bad feeling but really don’t know what to expect. A good performance and no injuries then a point or 3 would be good please. UTA.

trying to work out where Milner will be playing? Maybe RB with Hinsh in midfield? If so, we are in trouble - Son against Milner is only going to end 1 way.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
1000007754.jpg

Knowing RDZ, it'll probably be something like:

Steele

Hinshelwood
Dunk
Gross (Libero)
Van Hecke
Igor

Milner
Gilmour
Buonanotte

Welbeck
Joao Pedro

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
You know what, that's a fairly strong lineup considering our injury woes... but so troublingly far from our strongest XI.

Disappointed to see Steele in goal, it's just asking for a soft long shot from Spurs for an easy goal.

Suspect we'll see all of Baleba, Ferguson and Estupinan come on tonight, possibly Dahoud & Lallana as well.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Well I’m sure we all predicted this line up. I have a bad feeling but really don’t know what to expect. A good performance and no injuries then a point or 3 would be good please. UTA.

trying to work out where Milner will be playing? Maybe RB with Hinsh in midfield? If so, we are in trouble - Son against Milner is only going to end 1 way.

That’s exactly what I was just wondering as well!

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
You know what, that's a fairly strong lineup considering our injury woes... but so troublingly far from our strongest XI.

Disappointed to see Steele in goal, it's just asking for a soft long shot from Spurs for an easy goal.

Suspect we'll see all of Baleba, Ferguson and Estupinan come on tonight, possibly Dahoud & Lallana as well.
I was thinking the opposite. Our side looks as weak as it has in 2-3 years I think. I’m not confident in the slightest.

In fact, the moment I see Milner and Steele on the team sheet I basically give up hope of getting anything.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
I’m guessing that it’s maybe Milner at RB with Hinshelwood in front of him on the wing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here