Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Wouldn't suprise me to see Moder as CB tonight we're simply not strong enough defensively to stop teams scoring let alone score ourselves, can't expect Veltman and Lamptey to be Burn and Webster so something has to change at the back so we really don't have anything to lose by using Moder defensively.

Or we can just hope the best striker pairing in the league have a off day, the chances of that are slim, what other options does Potter have ,? Roberts seems the most likely but Potter has yet to really put him in suggesting he doesn't really think he's up to it.

Whatever happens we need to go into CH mode or completely all out attack, at the moment it looks like we're caught between the Devil and the deep blue sea.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yep or go to the cinema

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Need to drag either Cullip, El Abd or Greer back from the dead just to give Harry something to actually scream about.

It's not as if we haven't practiced the 5 minute substitution drill.

It would be nice to see him actually smashed into once in a while, rather than lobbing himself on the ground because someone was within 5 yards.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It would be nice to see him actually smashed into once in a while, rather than lobbing himself on the ground because someone was within 5 yards.

A big fan (which probably doesn't help) of, 'Did Harry Kane Cheat Today?'
https://mobile.twitter.com/didkanecheat

I can cope with the throwing himself to the floor, just, it's backing into a jumping player that really boils my wee-wee.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
****ity ****ity ****. Positive covid test last night so won't be going :down:

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
We are going to need some luck to go our way tonight, e.g:

- Trossard remembering to keep his head down when he shoots, or
- the ref falling for a Maupay dive in the box, or
- a corner actually reaching the head of a player in stripes...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We are going to need some luck to go our way tonight, e.g:

- Trossard remembering to keep his head down when he shoots, or
- the ref falling for a Maupay dive in the box, or
- a corner actually reaching the head of a player in stripes...

Far more worried about the defence tbh. It'll be Captain Dunky + A.N Other holding the fort while Cucurella and Lamptey go galloping down the wings

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Obviously, I always want us to win, but I REALLY hope we beat this lot tonight. Not just a beat, but HUMILIATE them.

5-0 at half time. 12-0 full time. Childish I know, but I REALLY hate Spurs and their twatty fans.

I’ve done everything in my power to affect the result - a bet on Spurs win or draw with Betfair, a refusal of an offered bet with the Spurs fan in the office (he offered me evens on a Brighton win or draw) and I triple-captained Kane in the FPL this game week.

I’ve even passed on the offer of a free ticket as a mate has covid and can’t go.

I’ve done my bit, so GPott and the squad, it’s over to you!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Obviously, I always want us to win, but I REALLY hope we beat this lot tonight. Not just a beat, but HUMILIATE them.

5-0 at half time. 12-0 full time. Childish I know, but I REALLY hate Spurs and their twatty fans.

I’ve done everything in my power to affect the result - a bet on Spurs win or draw with Betfair, a refusal of an offered bet with the Spurs fan in the office (he offered me evens on a Brighton win or draw) and I triple-captained Kane in the FPL this game week.

I’ve even passed on the offer of a free ticket as a mate has covid and can’t go.

I’ve done my bit, so GPott and the squad, it’s over to you!

kudos to you my brother...:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here