Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
We will huff and puff but just can’t see enough quality in that line up. Hope they prove me wrong.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Who is playing left wing back I wonder?

Don’t think Maupay & Connolly should both be playing but that does give us plenty of pace for the break, especially if Alzate is pushed forward with them.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Alzate LWB maybe? looks a fluid line up if a little lightweight. Mooy needs to up his game a tad. Give him an hour, bring on March at LWB and push Alzate into a more forward/central position.
Blimey, this football manager lark is soooo easy(on paper)

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Wish Propper and March were starting particularly with Sissoko playing right back. Gross and Mooy are slow but better at home and they've got pace in front of them. Come on get into these pampered premadonnas.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
It is what it is with our injury crises. Shame we can't have Trossard or Izzy troubling them and putting a little caution in their minds. Hopefully Connolly will give them something to think about.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Alzate LWB maybe? looks a fluid line up if a little lightweight. Mooy needs to up his game a tad. Give him an hour, bring on March at LWB and push Alzate into a more forward/central position.
Blimey, this football manager lark is soooo easy(on paper)
Good call.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Need to be targeting their right hand side today. Sissoko is no mug physically in that position, but it's not where he usually plays, so have to hope the smart movement and passing of Gross will take him out of the game and create some opportunities.

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
I am absolutely delighted to see two exciting young lads starting against the Big Dogs from North London. We live in fantastic times at The Amex. Enjoy the game everybody.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I am absolutely delighted to see two exciting young lads starting against the Big Dogs from North London. We live in fantastic times at The Amex. Enjoy the game everybody.
He says now, before kick off!!!! :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here