Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sunderland *** Official Match Thread ***

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
Also my first appearance of the season on this thread having spent the last three weeks in Brighton. Saw all three home games to this point, which will probably have to keep me going until next August. Oh, and everything you've read about how great the AMEX is and what the atmosphere is like - it's all true.

Devon Seagull

Sep 25, 2004
South Devon
Following the game on this thread tonight. Hoping of course for plenty of Albion goals and no injuries. Coming up to Brighton for my first game at the Amex on Saturday, I am sooooooooo looking forward to it. Come on you super Seagulls.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Also my first appearance of the season on this thread having spent the last three weeks in Brighton. Saw all three home games to this point, which will probably have to keep me going until next August. Oh, and everything you've read about how great the AMEX is and what the atmosphere is like - it's all true.

you lucky sod
hope you enjoyed it ............why the hell did I ask that?
my permanent move is now OFF and we are looking locally due to the rising price of property in the SE
how are you anyway

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
you lucky sod
hope you enjoyed it ............why the hell did I ask that?
my permanent move is now OFF and we are looking locally due to the rising price of property in the SE
how are you anyway

Property is really cheap in North Wales .... fancy a swap? Not only that but my local pub is called the Glasfryn! :)

horam267

Feb 24, 2010
Albion: 4-4-2) Ankergren; Calderon, Greer, Dunk, Painter; Noone, Navarro, Bridcutt, Harley; Barnes, Mackail-Smith. Subs: Brezovan (GK), Sparrow, Dicker, Vincelot, LuaLua, Taricco, Barker
Sunderland:4-4-2) Westwood; Brown, Ferdinand, Richardson; Larsson, Cattermole, Elmohamady, Gardner, Colback; Sessegnon, Vaughan. Subs: Mignolet (GK), Gyan, Wickham, Dong-Won, Bramble, Cook, Laing.
Referee:Andy D'urso.

Interestingly no Cook after he was named on the bench on Saturday.
Strong lineup and same can be said for Sunderland. Gunna be awesome tonight

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Property is really cheap in North Wales .... fancy a swap? Not only that but my local pub is called the Glasfryn! :)
think we have found the right place not far from where we are ........................but thanks....I think
+ it means we can stay with the same Dr's

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Albion: 4-4-2) Ankergren; Calderon, Greer, Dunk, Painter; Noone, Navarro, Bridcutt, Harley; Barnes, Mackail-Smith. Subs: Brezovan (GK), Sparrow, Dicker, Vincelot, LuaLua, Taricco, Barker
Sunderland:4-4-2) Westwood; Brown, Ferdinand, Richardson; Larsson, Cattermole, Elmohamady, Gardner, Colback; Sessegnon, Vaughan. Subs: Mignolet (GK), Gyan, Wickham, Dong-Won, Bramble, Cook, Laing.
Referee:Andy D'urso.

Interestingly no Cook after he was named on the bench on Saturday.
Strong lineup and same can be said for Sunderland. Gunna be awesome tonight

Nooney v's Brown?!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Night night Brown, doesnt stand a chance

Thats what i thought! I'm hoping Bruce has been too pissed to do his homework..lol

Then again, i don't want Nooney to get noticed TOO much!

horam267

Feb 24, 2010
Thats what i thought! I'm hoping Bruce has been too pissed to do his homework..lol

Then again, i don't want Nooney to get noticed TOO much!

As long as when we are 2-0 up Poyet doesnt bring on LuaLua we will be laughing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here