⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
How ****ing boring was that?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The Amex isn't feeling so much of a fortress this season. We are being bossed at home far too much. Still. At least we've made it to half time intact.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Bissouma and Bernardo the only bright spots. Commentators saying we are playing far too deep. Hughtons clean sheet tactics I guess

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Saints quicker to the ball and using it better than us, Locadia’s speed and accuracy of passing would give us far more options when attacking. We look so pedestrian going forward

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
could really do with Andone fit asap.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Outplayed for 45 minutes, Armstrong and Ward-Prowse running the game, either able to outclass three opponents at once.

Jahanbakhsh anonymous again, Bernardo and Montoya keep ploughing forward leaving Stains wingers free to rip us apart.

But for some great blocks, this match would be out of sight.

The shining light, Bissouma. Hopefully March will replace Jahanbakhsh soon. Come on CH, get this turned around.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
two evenly matched teams ...i would give them the first half 54 / 46 ......we just lack quality .....stephens and jahanbaksh need a rocket up em ....bissouma is going to be a legend......we need to nick this match , can't get beat....!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here