[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield United *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Don't ****ing watch then, you melt!
Get behind our team, not slag them off... unless you live up the road which would explain why you're acting like a prick?

It's called passion, and get upset when things are this bad, you absolute dick for brains.
I forget, We still have so called supporters that attack there own, when the team gets criticism.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Funny how Sheffield are shooting on site meanwhile we're trying to cross into 10 defenders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
We are the unluckiest, and most wasteful side I’ve ever seen.

Have to get Welbeck and Mac Allister on now. Have no faith at all that Connolly and Maupay will score if we played all day.

We are not unlucky. We don't do enough to score, we don't do enough to stop opponents scoring.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
****ing sad state of affairs when your centre backs are coming up to shoot. Pathetic performance so far.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
These are a good side.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
wow ....just wow ....i cannot believe how shit we are ....what on earth is going on in our club .....we are bloody awful .....it's not like were playing spurs ....ffs....!! no one has failed to score against this lot , they have 1 point before today , they are down to 10 men ..... :lolol: :lolol: **** me dead.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Potter will take us down.
It might be too late anyway.
That’s all I have to say in the matter

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Still time to turn this around, keep the faith.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I’m starting to wonder for all his qualities I admire in Potter, he’s not a lucky manager.

There’s a phase that it’s better to be lucky than good. Well we don’t seem to get any luck playing this way, that’s for sure.

More DIRECT please!

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
The difference the comes from actually taking a shot in the box. Deflections can always happen but won’t if you don’t shoot

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports