Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield United *** Official Match Thread ***

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
It's so frustrating because the shape of the team otherwise is coming together with Sanchez the latest piece in the puzzle. I hear the argument a striker isn't the answer...but I can't help but think it is.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Merry Christmas one and all/

It's not going to be a good time on here after this performance

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
****ing sad state of affairs when your centre backs are coming up to shoot. Pathetic performance so far.

Yes, at least he took a shot. Everyone else seems to be too frightened to put the ball in the box, let alone shoot.

Positive from the game - Sanchez

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Every other team who has played them has scored against Sheffield United this season.

My faith is deserting me.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Will GP get the sack? Nope
Will he walk? Nope
Will he take us down? Probably
Will he bring us back up? Hmmm

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Uncalled for.

Fact is we’re not relegated yet. However losing today is a in this manner is close to a disaster for Potter and confidence at the club, no question.. questions have to be asked.

I do think Tony thinks more long term than you however.

He can also be swayed by a couple of bad results, by all accounts fuming when CH dished up the Bmuff and Cardiff disasters. But in that case too late in the season to act.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Uncalled for.

Fact is we’re not relegated yet. However losing today is a in this manner is close to a disaster for Potter and confidence at the club, no question.. questions have to be asked.

I do think Tony thinks more long term than you however.

Not at all. You’ve given me dogs abuse so eat your humble pie and look like the **** you are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here