Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Rotherham United *** Official Match Thread ***

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
This has been just the sort of match where we cluelessly slipped up last season. Will be interesting to see if our new found confidence can be translated into a good, solid win.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Elvis on the subs bench then

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Good to see Elvis into the reckoning.

We took hardly any points off the bottom 6 teams so this will be a good comparator to our progress from last season.

We MUST win this game.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Hopefully Seagull Player will work tonight. Anybody find out what the issue was on Saturday?

I put a posting on NSC about it and how I got 1 months extension to my subscription by way of compensation. I will try and find it

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
It appeared to only affect those using Chrome. Many of us changed browsers and it was working perfectly. (Now you are going to tell me you do not use Chrome aren't you? :))

I changed to Firefox and Explorer and still didn't get it :(

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
:(. Fingers crossed for tonight then

I really do not understand this mine was OK on Sat and is OK now on firefox and I don't use it I listen on the DAB radio
bit of a mystery?

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
i love reading clueless fans posting about the opposition in there forum....this from a rotherham forum:

Brighton have some pace down both flanks and like last season defend very well as a team.

But, unlike last season they have two dangerous forwards in Hamed (who has spent a lot of time at a high level) and Lua Lua (on loan i think), who seems very speedy and gets goals too, but has very little experience. They deffo have more class and better balance than last season but on that 90 minutes I think we can give them a game.

who's this newbie Lua Lua that we have got in on loan! :lolol:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
i love reading clueless fans posting about the opposition in there forum....this from a rotherham forum:

Brighton have some pace down both flanks and like last season defend very well as a team.

But, unlike last season they have two dangerous forwards in Hamed (who has spent a lot of time at a high level) and Lua Lua (on loan i think), who seems very speedy and gets goals too, but has very little experience. They deffo have more class and better balance than last season but on that 90 minutes I think we can give them a game.

who's this newbie Lua Lua that we have got in on loan! :lolol:

One of the more prolific posters on here is convinced we have got Lua Lua on a 3 year loan from Newcastle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here