Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Portsmouth *** Official Match Thread ***

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
he always used to play RAM for AZ and Iran, yet apparently everyone in this country thinks he's a winger.

If you could just give us a brief explanation of the differences between those two roles. Try to limit yourself to no more than a couple of sides of A4...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
[MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] This seems as good a time as any to ask, what is the correct pronounciation of Gyokeres?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I don't see how we can afford to risk Connolly tonight.

I'd go:

Steele

Yapi Veltman Burn Bernardo

Molumby Stephens

Ali J Sanders Propper

Gyokeres

Bring on Roberts, Cochrane and Gwargis in the second half.

Good effort. You forgot MacAllister

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'm not trying to belittle the opposition, but I've normally got a rough idea who some of the players are. I might have heard of marquis before, but don't recall any of the others?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
he always used to play RAM for AZ and Iran, yet apparently everyone in this country thinks he's a winger.

He is a right winger. No clue where he play when playing for Iran, but in AZ he was a right winger. Perhaps not the NSC definition of a winger (= someone glued to the sideline, last present in the 1960s), but everyone elses: someone who plays on the wing.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
What a great lineup.

Every single player on that team sheet has a point to prove.

Tonight we will get a huge insight into who is good enough and who isn't.

I think that is really the point.

Usually a cup run is a good opportunity to give youngsters a game, but we have a big competitive squad, in some sense we are in a transition when it comes to the first team, and there is a need to give everyone chances to stake their claim on a regular first team spot this season if they are going to.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
abab072662de9516c04e759d38feb792.jpg

That's a winning line up however would have liked a few youngsters in there

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] This seems as good a time as any to ask, what is the correct pronounciation of Gyokeres?

I think it's gYER-ker-esh

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Brighton 2,5+ goals at 3.40 over at Bet365... putting half my current account money on it, £100. Please win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here