Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Portsmouth *** Official Match Thread ***

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
A good chance to see how promising our promising youngsters are, Molumby, Roberts, Sanders, Connolly, etc plus Some of Veltman, Steele, Bernardo, Propper, Ali J,

I don't see how we can afford to risk Connolly tonight.

I'd go:

Steele

Yapi Veltman Burn Bernardo

Molumby Stephens

Ali J Sanders Propper

Gyokeres

Bring on Roberts, Cochrane and Gwargis in the second half.

Mr H

Mar 8, 2012
LA
And the reward for victory tonight - a trip to PRESTON.

If that doesn't get the players going tonight, then frankly I don't know what will.

I haven't been to Deepdale since we lost to them in the 5th round of the FA Cup.
Tom Finney was playing that day.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Love this cup - the only trophy we can realistically win except the Sussex Senior Cup - and we'll put out a team of children and be out of it before we've even thought about it.

And all because football is only about money, and never will be about actually trying to win things any more. At least we're not being fleeced under false pretences this year, although perhaps Sky will think again when they see the line-up.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
4822d79d0929ad5de840e2d8dc43af47.jpg

Quite broad judging by my high level research

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I'll try and find a stream for the game tonight but only cos Im looking forward to seeing some of our youngsters playing. Expecting more senior players than last years effort but I guess could be something like this?

Steele (although wouldn't be surprised to see Sanchex play as Potter wants to see him close up, we know what Steele can do)

Yapi
Veltman
BDB
Roberts
Cochrane (I don't think Bernardo would be risked or cup tied if as believed he'll be off soon - plus gives Potter a chance to see what level Alex is)

Stephens
Propper
Molumby

Macallister
Gyokeres

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I'll try and find a stream for the game tonight but only cos Im looking forward to seeing some of our youngsters playing. Expecting more senior players than last years effort but I guess could be something like this?

Steele (although wouldn't be surprised to see Sanchex play as Potter wants to see him close up, we know what Steele can do)

Yapi
Veltman
BDB
Roberts
Cochrane (I don't think Bernardo would be risked or cup tied if as believed he'll be off soon - plus gives Potter a chance to see what level Alex is)

Stephens
Propper
Molumby

Macallister
Gyokeres

Is a stream likely?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

Yapi
Veltman
BDB
Roberts

Stephens
Propper
Molumby

Macallister
Gyokeres

Extremely exciting team. Unbelievable how good our 2nd team potentially could look. I'm still in the days of being completely shocked we somehow stumped up 300k for a centre forward!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Love this cup - the only trophy we can realistically win except the Sussex Senior Cup - and we'll put out a team of children and be out of it before we've even thought about it.

And all because football is only about money, and never will be about actually trying to win things any more. At least we're not being fleeced under false pretences this year, although perhaps Sky will think again when they see the line-up.

It used to be the case some 10-15 years ago when the reserves of the top teams were named Igors Stepanovs, Gilles Grimandi, Kieran Richardson and Chris Eagles and whatnot... today a team like City or Liverpool got two starting elevens that should just be able to snooze their way to top 4 and Cabanoss cup titles.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I'm loving that Sky Sports Main Event has the US Open golf from 1230 today but then relegates it to Sky Sports Golf for...

...Laaaaaaadies AND Gentlemen..............

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's today's Main Event................

in the BLUE corner........Bbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiighton and Hove ALBION against.............

in the TWATS corner...Portsmouth

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'm loving that Sky Sports Main Event has the US Open golf from 1230 today but then relegates it to Sky Sports Golf for...

...Laaaaaaadies AND Gentlemen..............

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's today's Main Event................

in the BLUE corner........Bbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiighton and Hove ALBION against.............

in the TWATS corner...Portsmouth

Wise decision. **** snob hockey.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
And the reward for victory tonight - a trip to PRESTON.

If that doesn't get the players going tonight, then frankly I don't know what will.

Is Tokyo Jo's still open?! :rave:

KoreanSeagull

Dec 1, 2019
Not North
Sanchez the main man of the match programme, said he would love to have a debut on a cup game.

I assume he is getting a chance.

Maybe he could go up the pecking order above Waltz after some decent performance.

나의 LGM-G600L 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Sanchez the main man of the match programme, said he would love to have a debut on a cup game.

I assume he is getting a chance.

Maybe he could go up the pecking order above Waltz after some decent performance.

나의 LGM-G600L 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

I'm hoping for Sanchez as well, looked interesting the 30 minutes or so he played against Chelsea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here