Brighton & Hove Albion vs Plymouth Argyle *** Official Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I really think that Brighton are overdue giving a team an absolute stuffing...after losing on Saturday the players will be aching to get in a good performance...I really feel sorry for Plymouth, they could be on the end of a real pasting!

Peterborough, Charlton, Leyton Orient and Hartlepool fans might say that we have already given a team a stuffing! We really are a class apart in this league.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Its just reinforces that the blooms (as backed by very few on this pathetic hobby board) have delivered the goods.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Because the match referee is the sole timekeeper, the 4th official only advises minimum amount of added time to be played.

I really get pissed off with referees when instead of blowing the whistle they'll wait to give a corner or free kick which invariably is against us.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Completely lost it, at least there will be a Sheffield derby for the fans to look forward to next season :lolol:

IF Weds don't get relegated, of course.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The ideal scenario this evening is for Wednesday to win.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Just had a look at Daggers v Huddersfield stats on BBC and it seems pretty one sided so don't think we can expect too much there.

I didn't realise Darren Currie played for Daggers. He is due some stick when we play them.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Just had a look at Daggers v Huddersfield stats on BBC and it seems pretty one sided so don't think we can expect too much there.

I didn't realise Darren Currie played for Daggers. He is due some stick when we play them.

twice

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Elsewhere...... Blackpool 2-0 Spurs

Time to get the 3-2 Spurs bet on I think :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

Mammoth

Kickin' back
Jan 28, 2011
Manchester Ship Canal
Evening all!

Good showing in the first 45.

After tonight (assuming no meltdown) 10 wins from the remaining 17 matches puts us on 89 points- and surely champions.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Would rather have Caskey to bring on in ths half than Holroyd (that should set up Holroyd to score a few!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports