Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Plymouth Argyle *** Official Thread ***

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
A goalfest tonight. Looking at a 6-0 for the Seagulls to make it their highest score of the season. Pens and og's to feature.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can't ever see a goalfest after a look at the fixtures coming up. Lets be honest, Gus will want the team to go two goals up as soon as poss so that he can rest his strikers and other key players where we are short of cover. Winning 6-0 is simply never going to be on his agenda.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I can't ever see a goalfest after a look at the fixtures coming up. Lets be honest, Gus will want the team to go two goals up as soon as poss so that he can rest his strikers and other key players where we are short of cover. Winning 6-0 is simply never going to be on his agenda.

I could almost have written that myself...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
They'll be up for it and we could struggle a bit more than usual to create chances.

I'll go for a regulation 4-0 but it will take a while and there might only be about 20 minutes left when Gus puts the B team on and we stop playing.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Doesn't mean it won't happen by accident once or twice, due to the other team being rubbish. We will SHATTER one team soon by 5 or 6.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
We spent what seemed like the last half hour of the last home game playing keep ball at the back, and that still could have been about 10-0.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
3-0

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
is there still traffic troubles around stadium, i might go a different route, damn road works >.<

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I predict a breezy 7-0,..... well it had to happen sometime didn't it?

:O:O

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Given Gus's reaction after the game against Hartlepool, I think he wants more than 2-0. He mentioned how we had the chance to win the game in the first half, but didn't, suggesting he sees at least 3-0 as an early killing off of the game. I imagine if we make it 2-0 on 80 mins he'd see that as resting strikers time, but I think if we're talking winning the game as quick as possible, I think Gus sees 2-0 as not enough.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Anyone know how many tickets Plymouth sold for the game tonight?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here