Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Nottingham Forest *** Official Match Thread ***

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This team is set-up to pass it into the net.

But will Lallana, Groß and Mac be able to pass through the low block? If we win, it’ll be all about fast passing rather than fast players.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Hadn’t thought of that.

Veltman Dunk Webster Solly
Caicedo Mac
Gross. Lallana Trossard
Welbs

Wouldn’t be unhappy with that
Yup, was my prediction yesterday and may well be the case. Though can't rule out this option:

Sanchez

Veltman, Dunk, Webster

March, Caicedo, Mac, Trossard

Lallana, Gross

Welbeck

But I do think De Zerbi wants Trossard higher up the pitch which would probably mean Solly as LB with Veltman to the right.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It’s probably be mentioned earlier, but this game is on Amazon Prime Video if you’ve got a AP account.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
This team is set-up to pass it into the net.

But will Lallana, Groß and Mac be able to pass through the low block? If we win, it’ll be all about fast passing rather than fast players.
Aaron Mooy could jog past their defenders if they were doing max sprints, so they're set up to protect themselves from allowing any spaces behind them. Going to be one of those nights where the key will be to unlock the door rather than just kicking it in.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Looking at the bench, and after the gutting retirement of Enoch and the untimely injury to Mitoma we look desperately short of game changers as an alternative to the starting 11. Almost praying for no injuries as much as a return to form to be honest.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
So excited to watch this this game, but just got a call that my cousin has been in a car wreck and is being rushed to the emergency room; touch and go from what my aunt said:cry: Obviously will miss it now, hopefully good news for me and my family and the Albion by tonight.

Take care and cheer them on for us friends.
That’s terrible, and puts things into perspective… very best wishes to your cousin and family.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
We must be up for the fight tonight.
Resilience at set pieces.
Get forward quickly and in numbers , not waiting for them to get back.
No freebies by allowing them to pinch it off us as we pointlessly knock it about at the back.
1-0 Albion.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
So excited to watch this this game, but just got a call that my cousin has been in a car wreck and is being rushed to the emergency room; touch and go from what my aunt said:cry: Obviously will miss it now, hopefully good news for me and my family and the Albion by tonight.

Take care and cheer them on for us friends.
Awful news for you and your family, take care

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
We must be up for the fight tonight.
Resilience at set pieces.
Get forward quickly and in numbers , not waiting for them to get back.
No freebies by allowing them to pinch it off us as we pointlessly knock it about at the back.
1-0 Albion.
Think a lot of "pointless knocking it about at the back" is going to be necessary to win this. Need to bait them into playing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here