Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Nottingham Forest **** Official Match Thread ***

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Half time player ratings:

Stockwell - 5. Poor punch from one cross but distribution solid.
Rosenior - 6.
Dunk - 7.
Bong - 6. Excellent cross for the goal earned him a point extra.
Bruno - 6. Ropey first ten minutes, giving the ball away twice and looking nervous. Grew into the half.
Skalak - 1. Contributed absolutely nothing all half, should've been sent off for a shocking tackle. Sub him please.
Sidwell - 2. Not much better, but managed a header on goal and a smart foul to prevent a counter attack. Cumbersome and poor touch.
Kayal - 7. Tidy game as ever, our driving force in the middle of the park.
Knockhaert - 9. Absolutely running the game for us. Easily the best player on the pitch - our only attacking outlet.
Hemed - 4. Offside several times, no service but not good enough so far.
Murray - 3. Only remember him touching the ball twice. Little movement. Extra point because for the last 15 minutes of the half he started to work harder and chase down the ball a bit more

papa_stew

Sep 22, 2007
okay, anyone watching in Turunc, Turkey? Went up for the goal and the guy next to me said "Good luck for the season, I'm Boro". FFS. The lad and I are at Meydan Bar. The girls are having a night to themselves back at the hotel��

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Skalak, Hemed and Murray dreadful. Need to freshen things up as the longer this goes on without a second the more confidence they will gain.

Jesus Murray really does look gash.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Skalak, Hemed and Murray dreadful. Need to freshen things up as the longer this goes on without a second the more confidence they will gain.

Jesus Murray really does look gash.

Hemed and Murry are both decent players but I'm not sure you can play them both together.

Not the most mobile

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Hemed and Murry are both decent players but I'm not sure you can play them both together.

Not the most mobile

I agree but the break away a moment ago left Murray half through and he made a complete balls up with it. Same last Saturday when he had a couple of sights of goal and didn't make anything of it. I hope its just rustiness and not a player deteriorating massively as with a lack of other signings up front so far we need him to score goals this season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here