Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Norwich City *** Official Match Thread ***

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Ultimately in our 5 seasons in the Prem we ARE very consistent.

Realistically we will probably finish 15th/16th/or 17th again which is on a par with the first 4 seasons. The sharp end has never been resolved since Murray retired.

Yes, the midfield need to chip in too, but in our Prem history the midfield never have really done so either and does anyone expect any different next season, unless we can get a goal scorer. Undav maybe that player, but with limited funds I can't see us finding a replacement Murray for next season.

Maybe survival is as much as we can expect each season?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Listened to the commentary. We really have forgotten the basics with far too much emphasis on passing and none on scoring goals. You can blame Maupay for not getting us 3 points from the penalty spot but that is papering over the chasms in the team.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
:lolol:
It was a great performance, created lots of chances and dominated for 90 minutes. Result wasnt great though.

any left..?? ill have a bit ffs....:lolol:

that performance was like getting a 19 year old Danish nympho back to your room in Ibiza and then throwing up all over the room and shitting yourself in the shower.

goodnight.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Happy enough with a point, we could easily have lost the game with that late chance. Let's not forget, most of us on here had accepted a defeat at the start of play, so this is very much a point gained.

I suspect that was Graham's last game in charge, with a "mutual consent" announcement to follow by the start of the week - his position is no longer tenable.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I suspect that was Graham's last game in charge, with a "mutual consent" announcement to follow by the start of the week - his position is no longer tenable.

I’ll have whatever you’ve been drinking!

No way Potter is going anywhere; especially after Bloom got excited and extended his contract. We can’t afford to get rid of him.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Happy enough with a point, we could easily have lost the game with that late chance. Let's not forget, most of us on here had accepted a defeat at the start of play, so this is very much a point gained.

Bloom will not swing the axe till the end of the season. He will line up Steve Cooper first.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

that performance was like getting a 19 year old Danish nympho back to your room in Ibiza and then throwing up all over the room and shitting yourself in the shower.

goodnight.

Shirley, trying to shit in the shower but miss and shit on the floor?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
A couple of great saves from Krul ultimately made the difference.

We are still alarmingly slow and ponderous in attack though.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

to be honest i was expecting us to get beat , we are just in one of them ruts at the moment , the sooner all the transfer bullshit is sorted out the better.if they don't wanna be here then arrivi derchy nobbedd

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country

goodnight.

That comment reads suspiciously like the voice of experience!:smile::smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here