Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Newcastle are fantastic on the break. I’d be tempted to put Bernardo in instead of Burn.

————————-Ryan————————-
Lamptey—-Dunk ——-Burn——-Bernardo
————Bissouma———Mooy—————-
—Jahanbakhsh—Mac Allister—Trossard—
————————Maupay————————

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Newcastle are fantastic on the break. I’d be tempted to put Bernardo in instead of Burn.

————————-Ryan————————-
Lamptey—-Dunk ——-Burn——-Bernardo
————Bissouma———Mooy—————-
—Jahanbakhsh—Mac Allister—Trossard—
————————Maupay————————

If they are a good at counter-attacks, why would you replace Burn with someone who is slower and defensively worse?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Hoops, Gavin Ward and Friend. They really are trying to come up with the worst combination they can find for us. Shyster, Challis and Morton FTW.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Hoops, Gavin Ward and Friend. They really are trying to come up with the worst combination they can find for us. Shyster, Challis and Morton FTW.

Ha! Yes, seems that way,

Wouldn't surprise me for the Burnley game if the officials are announced as Alastair Campbell, Stevie Wonder and Sean Dyche.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
A lot of Newcastle players have picked up tactical injuries to give them an extra week of rest before next season.

If we can get a point or 3 today we can do the same and give the likes of Cochrane and Richards a game vs Burnley.

If we win today we can overtake both Palace and Newcastle with a win at Burnley, which would result in an extra £5m in prize money!

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Too old. And used to smaller balls. And has a first name that sounds like a girl.

1491637150-screen-shot-2017-04-08-at-083755.png

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Propper needs to be left out , too many silly mistakes and needs to be made aware he's not undroppable , (is that a word ) , like to see a midfield of Ali J- Bissouma - Mooy- Gross tonight (like that's going to happen ) Maupay and Murray to start again , Lamptey Duffy Dunk Burn .

Possible Potter may promote a U23 player for the bench tonight but who has the best claim it's hard to know since they've not played since march .

I'm sure the club said there were a couple of youngsters training with the 1st team since the restart? Richards and a midfielder who's name escapes me?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I'm sure the club said there were a couple of youngsters training with the 1st team since the restart? Richards and a midfielder who's name escapes me?
Albion are only allowed to use players that are in the Covid testing program.

As far as I remember the U23s are Richards, Cochrane, Roberts and maybe 1 other ( Gwargis ? ? ).

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Given Newcastle’s injury problems I think this is where some free money can be earned.
db6cbb715337a00b049c3d4924ec2435.jpg
or money that the state gives me (in pensions) lost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Potters wheel is beginning to spin, who will play to make us win

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here