Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Milton Keynes Dons *** Official Match Thread ***

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Not going today because I'm getting married and pulling some uberfans away with me. The Mrs is an Arsenal fan so made sure we had a wedding date when they were playing on a Sunday:angry:

Clearly therefore it will be the best game of the season and we'll slaughter them. Sigh.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not going today because I'm getting married and pulling some uberfans away with me. The Mrs is an Arsenal fan so made sure we had a wedding date when they were playing on a Sunday:angry:

Clearly therefore it will be the best game of the season and we'll slaughter them. Sigh.

Congratulations (despite apparently choosing a bit of a wrong'un - she could have at least checked both fixture lists......)

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Getting married in the football season! Anyway why aren't you down the pub?

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
I wonder whether the MKD Assistant Manager will get a round of applause today for his efforts in the stripes (5 successive away wins), or did his spat with Tommy Elphick sour those memories?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I would like to see us score a goal today, whatever the result. I wouldn't be surprised if we lost today, and I wouldn't be surprised if we lost without scoring.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Getting married in the football season! Anyway why aren't you down the pub?

Well it's not been the smoothest of days.... but I will have a swift half when I get to the venue!

Congratulations (despite apparently choosing a bit of a wrong'un - she could have at least checked both fixture lists......)

Tell me about it. The venue was booked and date chosen prior to the fixture lists being announced which was a huge gamble. Their game has only been moved because it's Spuds so we could have both missed out. (She's a season ticket holder up there...and going tomorrow...)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Win please...

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

I got married on the day we beat Burnley (or Barnsley) 5-1. Just after 3pm, as he walked up the aisle and symbolically handed his daughter over to me, my father in law informed me that Ashley Barnes had scored.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Chicken pie
Ooo yeah.

Attachments

• Edited_Imageddcd9d74-db20-413f-a9a7-9e52cf938186_TapatalkEditedImage.jpg
    Edited_Imageddcd9d74-db20-413f-a9a7-9e52cf938186_TapatalkEditedImage.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 455

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here