Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Middlesborough *** Official Match Thread ***

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Have also started using foxes player now.. I am getting ready for a really angry email to the company behind this.. I have just about had enough of the shit service they are delivering.. To compound it we are 1-0 down...ffs!

Mr Bums

Jan 31, 2012
3 corners and 67% possession (for us) according to BBC.

Irrelevant statistic, we are LOOSING.

Poyet is a busted flush, we have been rumbled. Unless Bloom presses the button we will be playing Forest Green Rovers in the Conference before you can say Tony PUlis Football Genius (and of course I note that Sir Tony Pulis is winning at Old Trafford).

BLOOM GET THE CHEQUE BOOK OUT NOW AND SIGN PULIS BEFORE YOU DESTROY THIS CLUB.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I've cleared everything, restarted everything, including the computer, and still no player :(

Email and demand a refund. Why do they not test before kick off??

I have done the same and got the same result!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Have also started using foxes player now.. I am getting ready for a really angry email to the company behind this.. I have just about had enough of the shit service they are delivering.. To compound it we are 1-0 down...ffs!

I have tried this for several years you get a computer generated email back and then nothing
fingers crossed,touching wood and all that mine is OK now ....................but how long for who knows

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bruno just wide with a volley

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
What pisses me off with Seagulls Player is they take it off reliable free to air and charge us to listen to it (not in Sussex). Fair enough if clubs make some much needed cash etc, but if you buy broadcasting rights, f***ing broadcast it!

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium

Poyet is a busted flush, we have been rumbled. Unless Bloom presses the button we will be playing Forest Green Rovers in the Conference before you can say Tony PUlis Football Genius (and of course I note that Sir Tony Pulis is winning at Old Trafford).

That was before the goal and was an attempt at an update while all the talk was about the 'player.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Been kicked off the argus site then HPR??

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton

1-1 at Old Trafford...

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
What's going on with Player. Signed up and can't even login! Was really looking forward to listening in today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here