Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Always great to see people writing off a team before they've kicked a ball. That's never come back to bite them, has it? :lolol:
Yes, we haven’t got many options and Baleba and Moder playing at least gives us a bit of bite and fresh legs, as neither started on Sunday.
Get Gilmour and Enciso on as second half subs.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Weird line ups all round. Like a testimonial. United playing without a recognised striker and have Rashford and Hojlund on the bench. And with Casemiro at centre back with Varane and Jonny evans on the bench

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Weird line ups all round. Like a testimonial. United playing without a recognised striker and have Rashford and Hojlund on the bench. And with Casemiro at centre back with Varane and Jonny evans on the bench
Two managers who just could not give less of a f**k.

RDZ going, Ten Hag maybe going.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Sorry to sound negative but that team doesn’t fill me with confidence. Groß scores against Manchester United constantly and seems to be at right back?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Any SINGS of potential NEW managers in the directors BOX ? My mate TEXTED me to say he saw David MOYES on the train to Falmer. I'm not sure if he is MAKING this up and thinks I'm an IDIOT
Doesn't he NO how INTELLIANT you R?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here