Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Milner is injured.
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Auckland seagull

Aug 26, 2016
Interested to see crowd and player reaction to RDZ's imminent departure. I feel we may send him off with a vintage performance and then feel sad about what we will be missing. 3-1 Albion.

Brighton1959

Oct 26, 2021
Really not sure how it is going to play out today. Surely Roberto wants to go out on a win , surely our young players want to perform against united …. Maybe I’m naive ! Anyway its sunny and I will enjoy a few beer with mates.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Is the match being shown on any of the Sky/TNT channels? I thought it wasn't
originally, by changed recently and now is.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Unsure how I feel about today and the news of yesterday.
Wednesday evening I booed, along with the many, at our best players who threw their toys out of the pram and went for big transfers to Chelsea. Our best ever two seasons were managed by RDZ, who orchestrated the removal of players who refused to play (always down to wages I guess).
And now he too is moving on. Should I boo him or thank him and accept that we will always be an also ran club with ambitions to be top 10, or put another way, 10th in the EPL, no higher no lower, just 10th. I think the days of teenagers coming to us is over. Chelsea are paying £40million for a 17 year old kid who will be staying in room 147 of their newly sold then purchased hotel.
In the back of my mind I'd like to think it will be similar to Ali Mac who will always be welcome back for the opposition.
Beating Chelsea, Liverpool (twice), Arsenal (twice), 6th place, Wembley, Marseille, Amsterdam, Athens, Rome, top of our group. My god, two years of unbelievable football.
I will stand and applaud, and the tears will roll, for both RDZ, PBOBE, TBMBE and the entire team and backroom staff for the greatest two years of this club.

Tomorrow we start again. But please win today, I don't want to finish below Palace.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Its gonna be a funny old day.

I hate matchdays against Man U because I hate them. Chuck in an absent first choice back 4 and adding the news from yesterday does not help.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It’ll be nice to let them play in a stadium that’s not falling down

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Lovely sunny day at the Amex and last game of the season against Utd, with a brilliant, exciting young squad sitting in 10th place. One of the more enjoyable end of season games I've been to over the years.

What's not to like :albion2:

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Hopefully Man U focused on cup final and still playing Casemiro and Evans at centre back

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Lovely sunny day at the Amex and last game of the season against Utd, with a brilliant, exciting young squad sitting in 10th place. One of the more enjoyable end of season games I've been to over the years.

What's not to like :albion2:
Hang on you’ve already been to it 👀….dam i was sure it was 4pm and not am….oh well onto next season

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Unsure how I feel about today and the news of yesterday.
Wednesday evening I booed, along with the many, at our best players who threw their toys out of the pram and went for big transfers to Chelsea. Our best ever two seasons were managed by RDZ, who orchestrated the removal of players who refused to play (always down to wages I guess).
And now he too is moving on. Should I boo him or thank him and accept that we will always be an also ran club with ambitions to be top 10, or put another way, 10th in the EPL, no higher no lower, just 10th. I think the days of teenagers coming to us is over. Chelsea are paying £40million for a 17 year old kid who will be staying in room 147 of their newly sold then purchased hotel.
In the back of my mind I'd like to think it will be similar to Ali Mac who will always be welcome back for the opposition.
Beating Chelsea, Liverpool (twice), Arsenal (twice), 6th place, Wembley, Marseille, Amsterdam, Athens, Rome, top of our group. My god, two years of unbelievable football.
I will stand and applaud, and the tears will roll, for both RDZ, PBOBE, TBMBE and the entire team and backroom staff for the greatest two years of this club.

Tomorrow we start again. But please win today, I don't want to finish below Palace.
This with cow bells, getting ready now, nip to the pub for a pre match swift one.

I am actually more excited than sad, I am strangely more worried this is the last time I may see Pascal in the Albion stripes than RDZ going.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here