Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Wonder if they’ll be awarded a penalty again, maybe this time they’ll be on the bus home when the players are called back?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Maybe... only speculation but I think he has some kind of issue that will be dealt with after the season, making him limited to sub appearances. It is strange that he would go from starting in the decent win over Watford and then barely appearing at all without some other reason than other midfielders doing well... Could of course be wrong.

I think the eleven today will be:

Sanchez

Veltman, Dunk, Webster, Cucurella

Lamptey, Macallister, Bissouma, Caicedo, Trossard

Welbeck

Give or take a Pascal Gross.

I'd be quite happy with either of those TBH. What we'll lose in pace with Gross we'll gain in crossing accuracy and chance creation. I think (hope) this is a United side whose heads will go down collectively if we open the scoring.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm confident that they are there for the taking. Unfortunately I've felt that way each time we've played them in the last three years and we have lost them all. With that in mind I imagine the same will happen and we'll probably end up giving them their biggest win of the season. Even though they really are there for the taking.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Oh well everyone else does it.

Here in Cape Verde anyone know a good bar to watch the football??

Actually table booked at an Irish bar in front of the TV

#humblebrag

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Haven't been this excited since I last opened jar of coffee. Oh smell the coffee.

The Potter of wheel of expectation.

The lovely Sian helping the VAR she'll make sure we win.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Quite strange actually thinking we should win v Man Utd,I think the wins in the past were perhaps a suprise to many but no eyebrows will be raised anywhere if we do manage to win. I think Maupay and Welbeck will start today perhaps Maupay will play a little bit closer to Welbeck,I get the 2 wide front men routine but clubs will have sussed that now and Maupay definitely needs someone to hold the ball up for him,close game but 1 nil to us probably a penalty :goal:

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Central midfield they are weak. Swamp that area again like we've done last few games we should dominate possession. Keep Ronaldo quiet and I'm quietly confident. Good news that Maguires back for them. His confidence must be shot

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Barbers programme notes .very interesting he says about moving certain things in the ground.what could that mean ?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Barbers programme notes .very interesting he says about moving certain things in the ground.what could that mean ?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Hopefully the north stand crowd into the south and south west corner, that would improve the atmosphere 100%.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
[tweet]1522888975194767361[/tweet]

What a goal. Duffy scored two minutes after, then Gross with a pen before half time. What a game.

That was just a few games after beating them at home the previous season too. Let's do it again.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
[tweet]1522888975194767361[/tweet]

What a goal. Duffy scored two minutes after, then Gross with a pen before half time. What a game.

That was just a few games after beating them at home the previous season too. Let's do it again.

Great goal. The finish is excellent but what really makes it classy is GMs movement to mind**** the defender.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Heart says Veltman will score today

Head says 0-2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here