Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Given we rightly slag off poor officiating it's worth pointing out the ref today, Andy Madley, had a really good game, as did all the officials. Don't think either side can have any complaints - advantages played well and at the right times, offsides flagged quickly etc.

Also, was all the United fans going at 60 minutes a protest against the Glazers or just avoiding the traffic back to Surrey? :D

Only one comment from me, although the officials were overall good, how on earth did McTominay not get booked!?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Only one comment from me, although the officials were overall good, how on earth did McTominay not get booked!?

Yes I agree. I watched the whole game again this morning and he didn’t make a clean challenge all game. He certainly warranted a yellow but could easily have got two. Though I wanted it to remain 11v 11 so the headlines didn’t say we beat 10 Man Utd.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
40 years + watching BHA, don't remember many better performances than yesterday.
Many? I can't think of one (given that the PL is harder than lower leagues)

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Brilliant, brilliant day yesterday, only disappointment for me was the loud music at the end of the game.

Atmosphere was as good as it ever has been in the North Stand and the crowd were just waiting with the Graham Potter Blue and White Army, Cucurella, Caicedo and Bissouma songs, only for them to be drowned out by the loudspeakers.

Pleased that all chants were give an airing in the concourse after the game.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Brilliant, brilliant day yesterday, only disappointment for me was the loud music at the end of the game.

Atmosphere was as good as it ever has been in the North Stand and the crowd were just waiting with the Graham Potter Blue and White Army, Cucurella, Caicedo and Bissouma songs, only for them to be drowned out by the loudspeakers.

I enjoyed the loud music. I thought it was very jolly.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Agree, it was a shit idea, the atmosphere was fantastic, absolutely no need for it

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I had a bit of time to kill before leaving for work.

Watching the 10 minute highlights, really shouldn't still be making me this happy.

Bloody football.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I had a bit of time to kill before leaving for work.

Watching the 10 minute highlights, really shouldn't still be making me this happy.

Bloody football.

Let it go Stat. Move on.

It's Friday. You've got the whole weekend to look forward to being miserable.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

I loved it….all the stands (apart from the south obviously) joined it ..more of it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here