Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I'm pretty sure it will be the same lineup as vs Portsmouth and Preston but perhaps with one of Maupay/Connolly on the bench, and one of Sanders and Roberts benched to make room for Molumby.

Sure this will be the case.

The team have played well and it's important for Ali J and Mac to be given plenty of game time.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think we'll lose comfortably on this one, with regrets. But it'll still be nice to get another does of Potterball.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I wouldn't be surprised to see Lallana start this one, as he needs game time to get up to speed. He was taken off with fatigue on Saturday which shows he could use it.

For some reason I'm thinking Webster might get a game alongside BDB. I think this game is a bit out of reach for Roberts but who knows!

Team for me:

Steele

Veltman
Webster
BDB
Bernardo

Gross
Lallana
Molumby

Ali J
Gyokeres
Macallister

Subs to include first team members.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i've heard the game will finish at 2-0 to us but there will be extra time regardless .....we will then have penalties even though we will be 3-0 up by then and the salford **** will send our keeper off after the second pen and Lamptey will be put in goal again at the refs discretion ....we lose 15 -16 on penalties , you heRD IT HERE FIRST.

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
I really hope we play at least some of the first team or have decent options on the bench. Think we have a real outside chance at this one if we get through tonight.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I wouldn't be surprised to see Lallana start this one, as he needs game time to get up to speed. He was taken off with fatigue on Saturday which shows he could use it.

For some reason I'm thinking Webster might get a game alongside BDB. I think this game is a bit out of reach for Roberts but who knows!

Team for me:

Steele

Veltman
Webster
BDB
Bernardo

Gross
Lallana
Molumby

Ali J
Gyokeres
Macallister