[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
White playing him onside

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not a classic - Molumby / Veltmen doing well. Poor goal to concede and on my the second chance they’ve had. It is what it is...

Lack of pace but some good stuff out there tbf.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Undone by a set piece, but other than that we’ve competed well. Just need the finish.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Genuine question is white good enough defensively. We are leaking goals all over the place at the moment. Dunk off form and white doesn't seem that solid

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
And people question why we need another LWB

He’s pants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looks the part until he steps on the pitch

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Really feels like after the lord mayor show..

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
I want old Gröss back. This one looks like he's 35 and he doesn't pass forward anymore :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Other than at Newcastle, we just don’t do rock solid defending for 90 minutes.

Costing the club over and over again. Far more so than the constant “bad luck“ excuses.

Shirley there’s a happy medium of being fckn good at defence, with nice attacking play.

We don’t do rock solid defending against attacking players worth hundreds of millions, I wonder why :facepalm:

we deserve that - in last 10 mins been pressing in utd penalty area but then back,back,back, mistake , defender under pressure makes a foul, goal conceeded

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
It's a shame because we've made so much progress but it's fairly obvious to everyone that at set pieces we are really, really vulnerable (and we must have the biggest CBs in the league).

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Genuine question is white good enough defensively. We are leaking goals all over the place at the moment. Dunk off form and white doesn't seem that solid

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Dwayne appears when we start losing :clap2:

Match thread BINGO! :lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Very predictable ending to the first half.

White needs the time/experience to bond. Burn should know better

Gorkyszygoticmonkey . . .meh as slow as Murray without any guile

Bernardo clearly has a confidence issue . . .or a concentration issue, or both. Like MArch at time in the recent past.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Soon as BDB gave away that free kick I started to feel dread. Same position as Saturday but on the other side. Same outcome. We need to be better at defending set pieces and we need to stop giving away stupid fouls. Bernado seems to have no first touch either.

Still it's been a decent enough first half. Have to up it in the second though, this game is there for the taking if we can raise our game and be a little more careful in possession.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports