[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Was he though? From what Sky showed I couldn't tell. For most of the season it seemed to take 2-3 minutes to make those decisions

Exactly. I don't think they even looked at it.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Look, at the end of the day this isn't the game we need to worry about, and we should stay up. But every year, EVERY SINGLE YEAR, it feels like we need a dominant midfielder and a physical striker and we never do anything about it.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Who's the video ref?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
People say united have been good but we’ve allowed them to boss it by playing like a lower league team and giving them too much respect, this is one of Potters team gambles that has massively back fired. I don’t mind being 2-0 down against a team that we clearly can’t compete against but I’d like to at least have seen us try to give it a go, we’ve been appalling and off the pace since the off.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Too deep, too passive - Man U are looking very good but is that them or us letting them play?
Bit of both I reckon, they have some real class players and they are coming into form. Pogba playing well which is unusual against us.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
This is just one of those typically modern football mis-contests where a clubs keeps spending £100m’s on proven internationals and crush all before them. Their advantage, money. ManC always brush Brighton aside with ridiculous ease, I don’t know why some Albion fans get a boner when Guardiola’s lot visit. Complete mis-contests.

We managed to beat Manure when they had a basket case of a manager, hated by key players.

Betting tips - put money on them to win the Europa League, money talks.

Come on, that's not quite right. We've often given the top teams a decent game, albeit usually - but not always - ending up the losing side. Tonight we have been an absolute shambles, no two ways about it

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Two subs at half time I reckon. The plan to hot them on the break has failed miserably.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Our passing is poor and we always need too many touches that we come under pressure to easily. Duffy & Stephens weak links on the ball

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Bissouma and Stephens off. Both have had a really poor half. We need to just go for it, got nothing to lose now.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Manure are really good, quick and strong, but I think we have enough to get something, or at least, not a tonking. BUT not as we are, GP needs to change it,

When I saw Montoya and Lamptey in the starting line up my jaw dropped.

I've no idea what happens next but at the very least a change of formation. I can only assume they had a running race for starting places?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports