Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Connolly is starved of service
Propper is poor tonight
Montoya is...a liability.

Bit of a shake up needed in the 2nd half.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I never like these dodgy experimental formations, the midfield is all over the place. Nobody knows their job. Sometimes you just have to keep it simple.

In what world was starting Bissouma out wide left and two of the slowest midfielders ever to grace the Premier League start in the middle seen as a good idea?!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
**** me you're a miserable bunch this evening . . . I've just come in after a first band rehearsal for 5 months, in a GOOD mood . . . . We look ok

Problem is, Manure look terrific, extremely fast precise football . We're still in it, and have shown a few glimpses. . . .

This is just one of those typically modern football mis-contests where a clubs keeps spending £100m’s on proven internationals and crush all before them. Their advantage, money. ManC always brush Brighton aside with ridiculous ease, I don’t know why some Albion fans get a boner when Guardiola’s lot visit. Complete mis-contests.

We managed to beat Manure when they had a basket case of a manager, hated by key players.

Betting tips - put money on them to win the Europa League, money talks.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
United are looking good, and consequently we we need a bit of luck, like a ball miles over the sideline being called out or Shaw being blown up for being way offside :shrug:

You know, the sort of luck where an official gets it right when things are going against you :rolleyes:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Even the guys doing the fake crowd noises on Sky Sports Main Event have given up.

If you try really hard, you can *just* about make out the crowd noise, occasionally

Meanwhile the players’ shouts are turned up to max.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Burn was keeping him onside, look at the grass lines on the pitch. We deserve to be 2 nil down, but how the hell that lino didn’t see that ball was out... such poor officiating.

Was he though? From what Sky showed I couldn't tell. For most of the season it seemed to take 2-3 minutes to make those decisions

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Only 30 mins in and yes, playing verses a very good United side. But today’s selection from Potter has been a shocker. Irrespective to hindsight, why pick 3 players out of position given the quality on the bench? Even if you want to freshen things up and save energy verses Norwich, they were other options. I don’t agree with writing off tonight’s game if that was the thinking too.

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
Should have started Murray I reckon, can hold it well and let wingers run onto it.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Too deep, too passive - Man U are looking very good but is that them or us letting them play?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Strange team selection. Strange formation. Strange system. Playing like strangers - no surprise there then! One of those Poyet night's when you look at the team and just wait for the first goal against.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here