[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Stephens made 2 goal saving clearances in the first 15, he’s an easy target for our fans honestly. We’ve been shocking, as a team.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
So from the posts on here, the goal was the fault of Ryan, Duffy, Dunk, Burn, Montoya, Propper and Stephens ?

Welcome the the Albion Tariq, your time will come

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
**** me you're a miserable bunch this evening . . . I've just come in after a first band rehearsal for 5 months, in a GOOD mood . . . . We look ok

Problem is, Manure look terrific, extremely fast precise football . We're still in it, and have shown a few glimpses. . . .

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
We come into this game quite high on confidence after 3 results against good sides and play and set up like a team playing for a draw, very strange indeed.

Agreed. So far it’s been very reminiscent of performances under CH. Sitting back and waiting for the next attack. After our recent results against two good teams in their own right I expected more.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
At least we're coming into this with a decent cushion, because I can't see us getting any points in the bank tonight.

(I would be genuinely delighted to be wrong, obviously).

Not too sure about the points bank, it's certainly becoming a Manure w@nkfest on Sky tonight.
You have the UN Zoom manure fan group :tosser:
We have to do better :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports